10 things to do with your children in Valle Camonica
Whether as a place to stay for a weekend or more, Camonica Valley will delight you with amazing experiences to enjoy with your children while discovering the 10 things to do with children in Valle Camonica.
If you are not sure about how to plan your stay in Valle Camonica, you can take inspiration from the proposals we have selected for you: the 10 things to do with children in Valle Camonica. Enjoy the reading!
- Discover the ancient rock art, a UNESCO’s World Heritage Site, by visiting one of the parks in Valle Camonica and the reconstruction of a prehistoric village.
- Visit the water mill and the ancient water hammers of Bienno, where our Bed&Breakfast is.
- Follow the history of a settlement of ancient Romans in Valle Camonica between Cividate Camuno and Breno, a few kilometers from here.
- Relive with your family the medieval atmosphere of Breno’s castle. If you come in the days before August, 15th (the feast of Assumption that in Italy is called Ferragosto) you can immerse yourself in the re-enactment “Le Camunerie. The castle that relives “ among fights, parades and medieval market.
- Find the Big Benches by Chris Bangle and enjoy the view “as if you were a child again”! To date (October 2018) the Big Benches have been put in Rogno, Edolo, Paspardo and Fonteno and in a few months they will be 10! Wonderful views await your family between Valle Camonica and Lake Iseo.
- Pedal along the River Oglio cycle path, which from Passo del Tonale leads to Lake Iseo and then heads towards the River Po. From Breno to Lake Iseo the path is flat and can be easily reached from our B&B.
- Follow one of the many hiking routes in Adamello Park, Stelvio Park or the nature reserves of Valle Camonica. Did you know that in 2018 Valle Camonica obtained the MAB, its second UNESCO’s recognition, as “Biosphere Reserve“?
- Relax by visiting Lake Iseo and Lake Moro or climbing to one of the many alpine lakes of Valle Camonica.
- Observe the amazement in your children’s eyes as they admire red deer, roe deer, buzzards and owls in their natural habitat at the Paspardo’s Adamello Park Wildlife Centre.
- Spend a day of fun in one of the adventure parks of the valley of Borno and Darfo Boario Terme or at Boario’s water park.
When you’ll visit one of the 10 things to do with children in Valle Camonica that we have suggested, do not forget to take a picture and tag @ortodibalu while posting it on your Social Network. It will be a pleasure to share your pics on our channels.
To book your stay in our family-friendly B&B